Is TUMBLER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TUMBLER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a gymnast who performs rolls and somersaults and twists etc.
- noun - a glass with a flat bottom but no handle or stem
- noun - a movable obstruction in a lock that must be adjusted to a given position (as by a key) before the bolt can be thrown
- noun - pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
- One that tumbles, especially an acrobat or a gymnast.
- A drinking glass, originally with a rounded bottom.
- A flat-bottomed glass having no handle, foot, or stem.
- The contents of such a drinking glass.
- A toy made with a weighted, rounded base so that it can rock over and then right itself.
- One of a breed of domestic pigeons characteristically tumbling or somersaulting in flight.
- A piece in a gunlock that forces the hammer forward by action of the mainspring.
- The part in a lock that releases the bolt when moved by a key.
- The drum of a clothes dryer.
- A tumbling box.
- A projecting piece on a revolving or rocking part in a mechanism that transmits motion to the part it engages.
- The rocking frame that moves a gear into place in a selective transmission, as in an automobile.
- verb - to fall or roll end over end
There are 7 letters in TUMBLER: B E L M R T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TUMBLER
To search all scrabble anagrams of TUMBLER, to go: TUMBLER?
Rearrange the letters in TUMBLER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of TUMBLER
6 letters out of TUMBLER
5 letters out of TUMBLER
4 letters out of TUMBLER
3 letters out of TUMBLER
2 letters out of TUMBLER
Contextual use of TUMBLER
What's nearby TUMBLER
Lookup in Wiki for TUMBLER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TUMBLER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TUMBLER"