Is STUMBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STUMBLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an unsteady uneven gait
- noun - an unintentional but embarrassing blunder
- verb - walk unsteadily
- verb - miss a step and fall or nearly fall
- verb - encounter by chance
- verb - make an error
- To miss one’s step in walking or running; trip and almost fall.
- To proceed unsteadily or falteringly; flounder.
- To act or speak falteringly or clumsily.
- To make a mistake; blunder.
- To fall into evil ways; err.
- To cause to stumble.
- The act of stumbling.
- A mistake or blunder.
- verb - to miss one's step in walking or running
There are 7 letters in STUMBLE: B E L M S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STUMBLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STUMBLE, to go: STUMBLE?
Rearrange the letters in STUMBLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of STUMBLE
6 letters out of STUMBLE
5 letters out of STUMBLE
4 letters out of STUMBLE
3 letters out of STUMBLE
2 letters out of STUMBLE
Contextual use of STUMBLE
What's nearby STUMBLE
Lookup in Wiki for STUMBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STUMBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STUMBLE"