Is TAUTOLOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TAUTOLOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (logic) a statement that is necessarily true
- noun - useless repetition
- Needless repetition of the same sense in different words; redundancy.
- An instance of such repetition.
- An empty or vacuous statement composed of simpler statements in a fashion that makes it logically true whether the simpler statements are factually true or false; for example, the statement Either it will rain tomorrow or it will not rain tomorrow.
There are 9 letters in TAUTOLOGY: A G L O O T T U Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of TAUTOLOGY, to go: TAUTOLOGY?
Rearrange the letters in TAUTOLOGY and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of TAUTOLOGY
6 letters out of TAUTOLOGY
5 letters out of TAUTOLOGY
4 letters out of TAUTOLOGY
3 letters out of TAUTOLOGY
2 letters out of TAUTOLOGY
Contextual use of TAUTOLOGY
What's nearby TAUTOLOGY
Lookup in Wiki for TAUTOLOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TAUTOLOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TAUTOLOGY"