Is SENSUAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SENSUAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - marked by the appetites and passions of the body
- adj - sexually exciting or gratifying
- Relating to or affecting any of the senses or a sense organ; sensory.
- Of, relating to, given to, or providing gratification of the physical and especially the sexual appetites.
- Suggesting sexuality; voluptuous.
- Physical rather than spiritual or intellectual.
- Lacking in moral or spiritual interests; worldly.
- adj - pertaining to the physical senses
There are 7 letters in SENSUAL: A E L N S S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SENSUAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SENSUAL, to go: SENSUAL?
Rearrange the letters in SENSUAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SENSUAL
6 letters out of SENSUAL
5 letters out of SENSUAL
4 letters out of SENSUAL
3 letters out of SENSUAL
2 letters out of SENSUAL
Contextual use of SENSUAL
What's nearby SENSUAL
Lookup in Wiki for SENSUAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SENSUAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SENSUAL"