Is REFLECT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REFLECT in various dictionaries:
- verb - manifest or bring back
- verb - reflect deeply on a subject
- verb - to throw or bend back (from a surface)
- verb - be bright by reflecting or casting light
- verb - show an image of
- verb - give evidence of a certain behavior
- verb - give evidence of the quality of
- To throw or bend back (light, for example) from a surface.
- To form an image of (an object); mirror: “Baseball reflects America’s history” (Roslyn A.
- To manifest as a result of one’s actions: Her work reflects intelligence.
- To bend back.
- To be bent back.
- To give back a likeness.
- To think seriously.
- To express carefully considered thoughts.
- To form or express carefully considered thoughts about: reflects on her country’s place in history.
- To give evidence of the qualities of (one): The hasty preparation of this report reflects on you.
- To give evidence that (one) has acted in a given way: The excuses you gave reflect disappointingly on you.
- verb - to turn or throw back from a surface
There are 7 letters in REFLECT: C E E F L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLECT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REFLECT, to go: REFLECT?
Rearrange the letters in REFLECT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of REFLECT
6 letters out of REFLECT
5 letters out of REFLECT
4 letters out of REFLECT
3 letters out of REFLECT
2 letters out of REFLECT
Contextual use of REFLECT
What's nearby REFLECT
Lookup in Wiki for REFLECT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REFLECT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REFLECT"