Is PHALLIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PHALLIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - relating to a phallus especially as an embodiment of generative power
- adj - resembling or being a phallus
- Of, relating to, or resembling a phallus.
- Of or relating to the cult of the phallus as an embodiment of generative power: phallic worship.
- Of or relating to the third stage of psychosexual development in psycholanalytic theory during which the genital organs first become the focus of sexual feeling.
- adj - the male organ of copulation [n -NES or -NISES] : PENIAL, PENILE
There are 7 letters in PHALLIC: A C H I L L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PHALLIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of PHALLIC, to go: PHALLIC?
Rearrange the letters in PHALLIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PHALLIC
6 letters out of PHALLIC
5 letters out of PHALLIC
4 letters out of PHALLIC
3 letters out of PHALLIC
2 letters out of PHALLIC
Contextual use of PHALLIC
What's nearby PHALLIC
Lookup in Wiki for PHALLIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PHALLIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PHALLIC"