Is LAVATORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAVATORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- noun - a bathroom sink that is permanently installed and connected to a water supply and drainpipe
- noun - a toilet that is cleaned of waste by the flow of water through it
- A room equipped with washing and often toilet facilities; a bathroom.
- A washbowl or basin, especially one permanently installed with running water.
- A flush toilet.
- noun - a room equipped with washing and toilet facilities
There are 8 letters in LAVATORY: A A L O R T V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAVATORY, to go: LAVATORY?
Rearrange the letters in LAVATORY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of LAVATORY
6 letters out of LAVATORY
5 letters out of LAVATORY
4 letters out of LAVATORY
3 letters out of LAVATORY
2 letters out of LAVATORY
Contextual use of LAVATORY
What's nearby LAVATORY
Lookup in Wiki for LAVATORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAVATORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAVATORY"