Is VOTARY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOTARY in various dictionaries:
- noun - one bound by vows to a religion or life of worship or service
- noun - a priest or priestess (or consecrated worshipper) in a non-Christian religion or cult
- noun - a devoted (almost religiously so) adherent of a cause or person or activity
- A person bound by vows to live a life of religious worship or service.
- A devout adherent of a cult or religion; a committed worshiper: the votaries of Aphrodite.
- A person who is fervently devoted, as to a leader or an ideal; a faithful follower.
- These nouns refer to one who is devoted to a person, a cause, or an activity.
- noun - a person who is bound by religious vows
There are 6 letters in VOTARY: A O R T V Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOTARY, to go: VOTARY?
Rearrange the letters in VOTARY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOTARY
What's nearby VOTARY
Lookup in Wiki for VOTARY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOTARY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOTARY"