Is INVOICE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INVOICE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- verb - send an bill to
- A detailed list of goods shipped or services rendered, with an account of all costs; an itemized bill.
- The goods or services itemized in an invoice.
- To make an invoice of (goods or services).
- To send an invoice to; bill.
- adj - to present a statement of costs to [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BILLABLE
There are 7 letters in INVOICE: C E I I N O V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INVOICE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INVOICE, to go: INVOICE?
Rearrange the letters in INVOICE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of INVOICE
What's nearby INVOICE
Lookup in Wiki for INVOICE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INVOICE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INVOICE"