Is INFERIOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INFERIOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of lesser rank or station or quality
- noun - a character or symbol set or printed or written beneath or slightly below and to the side of another character
- adj - of or characteristic of low rank or importance
- adj - of low or inferior quality
- adj - written or printed below and to one side of another character
- adj - having an orbit between the sun and the Earth's orbit
- adj - lower than a given reference point
- adj - falling short of some prescribed norm
- Low or lower in order, degree, or rank: Captain is an inferior rank to major.
- Low or lower in quality, value, or estimation: inferior craft; felt inferior to his older sibling.
- Second-rate; poor: an inferior student.
- Situated under or beneath.
- Located below the perianth and other floral parts.
- Located beneath or directed downward.
- Set below the normal line of type; subscript.
- Orbiting between the earth and the sun: Mercury is an inferior planet.
- Lying below the horizon.
- A person lower in rank, status, or accomplishment than another.
- An inferior character, such as the number 2 in CO2.
- noun - one of lesser rank
There are 8 letters in INFERIOR: E F I I N O R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INFERIOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of INFERIOR, to go: INFERIOR?
Rearrange the letters in INFERIOR and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of INFERIOR
6 letters out of INFERIOR
5 letters out of INFERIOR
4 letters out of INFERIOR
3 letters out of INFERIOR
2 letters out of INFERIOR
Contextual use of INFERIOR
What's nearby INFERIOR
Lookup in Wiki for INFERIOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INFERIOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INFERIOR"