Is FUSIONS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUSIONS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an occurrence that involves the production of a union
- noun - the state of being combined into one body
- noun - the merging of adjacent sounds or syllables or words
- noun - a nuclear reaction in which nuclei combine to form more massive nuclei with the simultaneous release of energy
- noun - the combining of images from the two eyes to form a single visual percept
- noun - correction of an unstable part of the spine by joining two or more vertebrae
- noun - the act of fusing (or melting) together
- adj - the act of melting together [n -S] : FUSIONAL
There are 7 letters in FUSIONS: F I N O S S U
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUSIONS, to go: FUSIONS?
Rearrange the letters in FUSIONS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FUSIONS
6 letters out of FUSIONS
5 letters out of FUSIONS
4 letters out of FUSIONS
3 letters out of FUSIONS
2 letters out of FUSIONS
Contextual use of FUSIONS
What's nearby FUSIONS
Lookup in Wiki for FUSIONS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUSIONS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUSIONS"