Is FLEXIBLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLEXIBLE in various dictionaries:
- adj - capable of being changed
- adj - able to flex
- adj - able to adjust readily to different conditions
- adj - bending and snapping back readily without breaking
- adj - making or willing to make concessions
- Capable of being bent or flexed; pliable.
- Capable of being bent repeatedly without injury or damage.
- Susceptible to influence or persuasion; tractable.
- These adjectives refer literally to what is capable of withstanding stress without injury and figuratively to what can undergo change or modification.
- adv - capable of being bent [adj] : FLEXIBLY
There are 8 letters in FLEXIBLE: B E E F I L L X
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLEXIBLE, to go: FLEXIBLE?
Rearrange the letters in FLEXIBLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of FLEXIBLE
7 letters out of FLEXIBLE
6 letters out of FLEXIBLE
5 letters out of FLEXIBLE
4 letters out of FLEXIBLE
3 letters out of FLEXIBLE
2 letters out of FLEXIBLE
Contextual use of FLEXIBLE
What's nearby FLEXIBLE
Lookup in Wiki for FLEXIBLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLEXIBLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLEXIBLE"