Is FLEX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLEX in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of flexing
- verb - contract
- verb - exhibit the strength of
- verb - form a curve
- verb - bend a joint
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- To bend (something pliant or elastic).
- To bend (a joint).
- To bend (a joint) repeatedly.
- To contract (a muscle, for example).
- To move by muscular control: “Sandy flexes his brow characteristically, one of those Latin gestures reflecting something too delicate or imprecise to say” (Scott Turow).
- To bend: “His hands flexed nervously as he spoke” (Mary McCarthy).
- Flexible insulated electric cord.
- The act or an instance of flexing; a bending.
- To exhibit or show off one’s strength.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 4 letters in FLEX: E F L X
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLEX, to go: FLEX?
Rearrange the letters in FLEX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLEX
What's nearby FLEX
Lookup in Wiki for FLEX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLEX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLEX"