Is EXILE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXILE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country
- noun - a person who is expelled from home or country by authority
- noun - the act of expelling a person from their native land
- verb - expel from a country
- Enforced removal from one’s native country.
- Self-imposed absence from one’s country.
- The condition or a period of living away from one’s native country.
- One who lives away from one’s native country, whether because of expulsion or voluntary absence.
- adj - to banish from one's own country [v -ILED, -ILING, -ILES] : EXILABLE
There are 5 letters in EXILE: E E I L X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXILE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXILE, to go: EXILE?
Rearrange the letters in EXILE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EXILE
What's nearby EXILE
Lookup in Wiki for EXILE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXILE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXILE"