Is DEMAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEMAND in various dictionaries:
- noun - an urgent or peremptory request
- noun - the ability and desire to purchase goods and services
- noun - required activity
- noun - the act of demanding
- noun - a condition requiring relief
- verb - request urgently and forcefully
- verb - require as useful, just, or proper
- verb - claim as due or just
- verb - lay legal claim to
- verb - summon to court
- verb - ask to be informed of
- To ask for urgently or peremptorily: demand an investigation into the murder; demanding that he leave immediately; demanded to speak to the manager.
- To claim as just or due: demand repayment of a loan.
- To ask to be informed of: I demand a reason for this interruption.
- To require as useful, just, proper, or necessary; call for: a gem that demands a fine setting.
- To summon to court.
- To make a demand.
- The act of demanding.
- Something demanded: granted the employees’ demands.
- An urgent requirement or need: the heavy demands of her job; the emotional demands of his marriage; an increased oxygen demand.
- The state of being sought after: in great demand as a speaker.
- The desire to possess a commodity or make use of a service, combined with the ability to purchase it.
- The amount of a commodity or service that people are ready to buy for a given price: Supply should rise to meet demand.
- A coding technique in which a command to read or write is initiated as the need for a new block of data occurs, thus eliminating the need to store data.
- A formal claim.
- An emphatic question or inquiry.
- When presented for payment: a note payable on demand.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to ask for urgently or insistently”: demanding better working conditions; claiming repayment of a debt; exacted obedience from the child; tax payments required by law.
- verb - to ask for with authority
There are 6 letters in DEMAND: A D D E M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEMAND, to go: DEMAND?
Rearrange the letters in DEMAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEMAND
What's nearby DEMAND
Lookup in Wiki for DEMAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEMAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEMAND"