Is CHECKERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHECKERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a checkerboard game for two players who each have 12 pieces
- noun - an attendant who checks coats or baggage
- noun - one who checks the correctness of something
- noun - one of the flat round pieces used in playing the game of checkers
- verb - mark into squares or draw squares on
- verb - variegate with different colors, shades, or patterns
- verb - to mark with squares
There are 8 letters in CHECKERS: C C E E H K R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHECKERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHECKERS, to go: CHECKERS?
Rearrange the letters in CHECKERS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CHECKERS
7 letters out of CHECKERS
6 letters out of CHECKERS
5 letters out of CHECKERS
4 letters out of CHECKERS
3 letters out of CHECKERS
2 letters out of CHECKERS
Contextual use of CHECKERS
What's nearby CHECKERS
Lookup in Wiki for CHECKERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHECKERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHECKERS"