Is CHEEK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHEEK in various dictionaries:
- noun - either side of the face below the eyes
- noun - an impudent statement
- noun - either of the two large fleshy masses of muscular tissue that form the human rump
- noun - impudent aggressiveness
- verb - speak impudently to
- The fleshy part of either side of the face below the eye and between the nose and ear.
- Something resembling the cheek in shape or position.
- Either of the buttocks.
- To speak impudently to.
- verb - to speak impudently to
There are 5 letters in CHEEK: C E E H K
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEEK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHEEK, to go: CHEEK?
Rearrange the letters in CHEEK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHEEK
What's nearby CHEEK
Lookup in Wiki for CHEEK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHEEK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHEEK"