Is CAUSTIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAUSTIC in various dictionaries:
- noun - any chemical substance that burns or destroys living tissue
- adj - harsh or corrosive in tone
- adj - of a substance, especially a strong acid
- Capable of burning, corroding, dissolving, or eating away by chemical action.
- Corrosive and bitingly trenchant; cutting.
- Causing a burning or stinging sensation, as from intense emotion: “Most of all, there is caustic shame for my own stupidity” (Scott Turow).
- Of or relating to light emitted from a point source and reflected or refracted from a curved surface.
- A caustic material or substance.
- A hydroxide of a light metal.
- A caustic curve or surface.
- noun - a corrosive substance
There are 7 letters in CAUSTIC: A C C I S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAUSTIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAUSTIC, to go: CAUSTIC?
Rearrange the letters in CAUSTIC and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CAUSTIC
6 letters out of CAUSTIC
5 letters out of CAUSTIC
4 letters out of CAUSTIC
3 letters out of CAUSTIC
2 letters out of CAUSTIC
Contextual use of CAUSTIC
What's nearby CAUSTIC
Lookup in Wiki for CAUSTIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAUSTIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAUSTIC"