Welcome to Anagrammer Crossword Genius! Keep reading below to see if caustic is an answer to any crossword puzzle or word game (Scrabble, Words With Friends etc). Scroll down to see all the info we have compiled on caustic.
Searching in Crosswords ...
The answer CAUSTIC has 60 possible clue(s) in existing crosswords.
Searching in Word Games ...
The word CAUSTIC is VALID in some board games. Check CAUSTIC in word games in Scrabble, Words With Friends, see scores, anagrams etc.
Searching in Dictionaries ...
Definitions of caustic in various dictionaries:
noun - any chemical substance that burns or destroys living tissue
adj - harsh or corrosive in tone
adj - of a substance, especially a strong acid
Word Research / Anagrams and more ...
Keep reading for additional results and analysis below.
|Possible Crossword Clues|
|Having a bite|
|Like some corrosives|
|C.A? Oh, that's so, Da|
|Cutting the sound of the 33 downs with a jerk|
|How a cut might make this biting|
|Possible Jeopardy Clues|
|Sarcasm aside, this word from the Greek for "burning" describes a substance that causes corrosion|
|Adjective that describes a chemical such as lye that can burn or eat away another substance|
|Possible Dictionary Clues|
|a caustic substance.|
|of a substance, especially a strong acid capable of destroying or eating away by chemical action|
|able to burn or corrode organic tissue by chemical action.|
|sarcastic in a scathing and bitter way.|
|any chemical substance that burns or destroys living tissue|
|harsh or corrosive in tone|
|Caustic means able to burn through things.|
|A caustic chemical burns or destroys things, especially anything made of living cells:|
|A caustic remark or way of speaking is hurtful, critical, or intentionally unkind:|
Caustic most commonly refers to:|
* Causticity, a property of various corrosive substances
* Sodium hydroxide, sometimes called caustic soda
* Potassium hydroxide, sometimes called caustic potash
* Calcium oxide, sometimes called caustic lime* Caustic may also refer to:
* Caustic (optics), the envelope of light rays reflected or refracted by a curved surface or object, or the projection of that envelope of rays on another surface
* Caustic (mathematics), the envelope of rays reflected or refracted by a manifold, in differential geometry
* Caustic (band), an American industrial/powernoise band
* Caustic Window, an alias of Aphex Twin (electronic musician Richard D. James)
* Caustic Graphics, Inc., developer of hardware/software real-time ray-tracing graphics technology, since 2010 part of Imagination Technologies Group plc.