Is CARVING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CARVING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sculpture created by removing material (as wood or ivory or stone) in order to create a desired shape
- noun - removing parts from hard material to create a desired pattern or shape
- noun - creating figures or designs in three dimensions
- verb - form by carving
- verb - engrave or cut by chipping away at a surface
- verb - cut to pieces
- The cutting of material such as stone or wood in order to form a figure or design.
- A figure or design formed by this kind of cutting.
- noun - a carved figure or design
There are 7 letters in CARVING: A C G I N R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CARVING
To search all scrabble anagrams of CARVING, to go: CARVING?
Rearrange the letters in CARVING and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CARVING
6 letters out of CARVING
5 letters out of CARVING
4 letters out of CARVING
3 letters out of CARVING
2 letters out of CARVING
Contextual use of CARVING
What's nearby CARVING
Lookup in Wiki for CARVING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CARVING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CARVING"