Is BULWARK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BULWARK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes
- noun - a fencelike structure around a deck (usually plural)
- noun - a protective structure of stone or concrete
- verb - defend with a bulwark
- A wall or embankment raised as a defensive fortification; a rampart.
- Something serving as a defense or safeguard: “We have seen the necessity of the Union, as our bulwark against foreign danger” (James Madison).
- A breakwater.
- The part of a ship’s side that is above the upper deck.
- To fortify with a wall, an embankment, or a rampart.
- All of these nouns refer literally to structures used as a defense against attack.
- verb - to fortify with a defensive wall
There are 7 letters in BULWARK: A B K L R U W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BULWARK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BULWARK, to go: BULWARK?
Rearrange the letters in BULWARK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BULWARK
What's nearby BULWARK
Lookup in Wiki for BULWARK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BULWARK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BULWARK"