Is BULK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BULK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the property resulting from being or relating to the greater in number of two parts
- noun - the property of something that is great in magnitude
- noun - the property possessed by a large mass
- verb - stick out or up
- verb - cause to bulge or swell outwards
- Size, mass, or volume, especially when very large.
- A distinct mass or portion of matter, especially a large one: the dark bulk of buildings against the sky.
- The body of a human being, especially when large.
- The major portion or greater part: “The great bulk of necessary work can never be anything but painful” (Bertrand Russell).
- Thickness of paper or cardboard in relation to weight.
- A ship’s cargo.
- To be or appear to be massive in terms of size, volume, or importance; loom: Safety considerations bulked large during development of the new spacecraft.
- To grow or increase in size or importance.
- To cohere or form a mass: Certain paper bulks well.
- To cause to swell or expand.
- Being large in mass, quantity, or volume: a bulk buy; a bulk mailing.
- Unpackaged; loose.
- In large numbers, amounts, or volume.
- verb - to gather into a mass
There are 4 letters in BULK: B K L U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BULK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BULK, to go: BULK?
Rearrange the letters in BULK and see some winning combinations
4 letters out of BULK
Contextual use of BULK
What's nearby BULK
Lookup in Wiki for BULK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BULK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BULK"