Is BRAWL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRAWL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an uproarious party
- noun - a noisy fight in a crowd
- verb - to quarrel noisily, angrily or disruptively
- A noisy quarrel or fight.
- A loud party.
- A loud, roaring noise.
- To quarrel or fight noisily.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a very noisy, disorderly, and often violent quarrel or fight”: a barroom brawl; a protest march that degenerated into a general broil between the demonstrators and the police; an incident that turned into a vicious legal donnybrook; putting down a violent fracas among prison inmates; eager for the fray; a regular free-for-all in the schoolyard; police plunging into the melee; a terrific domestic row; a senseless ruction over trivia.
- verb - to attempt to defeat an adversary
There are 5 letters in BRAWL: A B L R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRAWL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRAWL, to go: BRAWL?
Rearrange the letters in BRAWL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRAWL
What's nearby BRAWL
Lookup in Wiki for BRAWL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRAWL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRAWL"