Is BUDGET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUDGET in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sum of money allocated for a particular purpose
- noun - a summary of intended expenditures along with proposals for how to meet them
- verb - make a budget
- An itemized summary of estimated or intended expenditures for a given period along with proposals for financing them: submitted the annual budget to Congress.
- A systematic plan for the expenditure of a usually fixed resource, such as money or time, during a given period: A new car will not be part of our budget this year.
- The total sum of money allocated for a particular purpose or period of time: a project with an annual budget of five million dollars.
- A stock or collection with definite limits: “his budget of general knowledge” (William Hazlitt).
- To plan in advance the expenditure of: needed help budgeting our income; budgeted my time wisely.
- To make or use a budget.
- Of or relating to a budget: budget items approved by Congress.
- Appropriate to a budget; inexpensive: a budget car; budget meals.
- verb - to estimate expenditures
There are 6 letters in BUDGET: B D E G T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUDGET
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUDGET, to go: BUDGET?
Rearrange the letters in BUDGET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUDGET
What's nearby BUDGET
Lookup in Wiki for BUDGET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUDGET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUDGET"