Is DEBUG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEBUG in various dictionaries:
- verb - locate and correct errors in a computer program code
- To remove a hidden electronic device, such as a microphone, from: debug a conference room.
- To make (a hidden microphone, for example) ineffective.
- To search for and eliminate malfunctioning elements or errors in: debug a spacecraft before launch; debug a computer program.
- To remove insects from, as with a pesticide.
- verb - to remove bugs from
There are 5 letters in DEBUG: B D E G U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBUG
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEBUG, to go: DEBUG?
Rearrange the letters in DEBUG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEBUG
What's nearby DEBUG
Lookup in Wiki for DEBUG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEBUG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEBUG"