Is BUDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BUDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States tennis player who in 1938 was the first to win the Australian and French and English and United States singles championship in the same year (1915-2000)
- verb - move very slightly
- To move or stir slightly: The child was stuck tight and couldn’t budge.
- To alter a position or attitude: had made the decision and wouldn’t budge.
- To cause to move slightly.
- To cause to alter a position or attitude: an adamant critic who couldn’t be budged.
- Overformal; pompous.
- verb - to move slightly
There are 5 letters in BUDGE: B D E G U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BUDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BUDGE, to go: BUDGE?
Rearrange the letters in BUDGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BUDGE
What's nearby BUDGE
Lookup in Wiki for BUDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BUDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BUDGE"