Is BRETHREN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRETHREN in various dictionaries:
- noun - (plural) the lay members of a male religious order
- noun - a male with the same parents as someone else
- noun - a male person who is a fellow member (of a fraternity or religion or other group)
- noun - a close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities
- noun - used as a term of address for those male persons engaged in the same movement
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) a title given to a monk and used as form of address
- noun - one having the same parents as another
- verb - to treat like a brother
There are 8 letters in BRETHREN: B E E H N R R T
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRETHREN, to go: BRETHREN?
Rearrange the letters in BRETHREN and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BRETHREN
6 letters out of BRETHREN
5 letters out of BRETHREN
4 letters out of BRETHREN
3 letters out of BRETHREN
2 letters out of BRETHREN
Contextual use of BRETHREN
What's nearby BRETHREN
Lookup in Wiki for BRETHREN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRETHREN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRETHREN"