Is BLOWHOLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLOWHOLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the spiracle of a cetacean located far back on the skull
- noun - a hole for the escape of gas or air
- An opening or one of a pair of openings for breathing, located on the top of the head of cetaceans, such as whales and dolphins.
- A hole in ice to which aquatic mammals, such as dolphins, come to breathe.
- A vent to permit the escape of air or other gas.
- noun - an air or gas vent
There are 8 letters in BLOWHOLE: B E H L L O O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLOWHOLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLOWHOLE, to go: BLOWHOLE?
Rearrange the letters in BLOWHOLE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BLOWHOLE
6 letters out of BLOWHOLE
5 letters out of BLOWHOLE
4 letters out of BLOWHOLE
3 letters out of BLOWHOLE
2 letters out of BLOWHOLE
Contextual use of BLOWHOLE
What's nearby BLOWHOLE
Lookup in Wiki for BLOWHOLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLOWHOLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLOWHOLE"