Is BLINKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLINKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a light that flashes on and off
- noun - a blinking light on a motor vehicle that indicates the direction in which the vehicle is about to turn
- noun - blind consisting of a leather eyepatch sewn to the side of the halter that prevents a horse from seeing something on either side
- verb - put blinders on (a horse)
- One that blinks, especially a light that blinks in order to convey a message or warning.
- verb - to put blinders on
There are 7 letters in BLINKER: B E I K L N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLINKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLINKER, to go: BLINKER?
Rearrange the letters in BLINKER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BLINKER
6 letters out of BLINKER
5 letters out of BLINKER
4 letters out of BLINKER
3 letters out of BLINKER
2 letters out of BLINKER
Contextual use of BLINKER
What's nearby BLINKER
Lookup in Wiki for BLINKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLINKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLINKER"