Is ANALOGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANALOGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an inference that if things agree in some respects they probably agree in others
- noun - drawing a comparison in order to show a similarity in some respect
- noun - the religious belief that between creature and creator no similarity can be found so great but that the dissimilarity is always greater
- Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar.
- A comparison based on such similarity.
- Correspondence in function or position between organs of dissimilar evolutionary origin or structure.
- A form of logical inference or an instance of it, based on the assumption that if two things are known to be alike in some respects, then they must be alike in other respects.
- The process by which words and morphemes are re-formed or created on the model of existing grammatical patterns in a language, as Modern English name : names for Old English nama : naman on the model of nouns like stone : stones.
- The process by which inflectional paradigms are made more regular by the replacement of an uncommon or irregular stem or affix by one that is common or regular, as bit in Modern English bit, bitten for Old English b7t, biten.
- noun - resemblance in some respects between things otherwise unlike
There are 7 letters in ANALOGY: A A G L N O Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANALOGY, to go: ANALOGY?
Rearrange the letters in ANALOGY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ANALOGY
6 letters out of ANALOGY
5 letters out of ANALOGY
4 letters out of ANALOGY
3 letters out of ANALOGY
2 letters out of ANALOGY
Contextual use of ANALOGY
What's nearby ANALOGY
Lookup in Wiki for ANALOGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANALOGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANALOGY"