Scrabble word: WHIPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIPPED exist?
Definitions of WHIPPED in dictionaries:
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - defeat thoroughly
- verb - thrash about flexibly in the manner of a whiplash
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - whip with or as if with a wire whisk
- verb - subject to harsh criticism
- verb - to strike with a whip (an instrument for administering corporal punishment)
There are 7 letters in WHIPPED: D E H I P P W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIPPED plus a wildcard: WHIPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIPPED
Images for WHIPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.