Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UPTAKE
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPTAKE exist?
Definitions of UPTAKE in dictionaries:
- noun - the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating)
- noun - a process of taking up or using up or consuming
- A passage for drawing up smoke or air.
- Understanding; comprehension: very quick on the uptake.
- noun - an upward ventilating shaft
There are 6 letters in UPTAKE: A E K P T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPTAKE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPTAKE plus a wildcard: UPTAKE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPTAKE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UPTAKE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.