Scrabble word: TRIMMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIMMING exist?
Definitions of TRIMMING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of adding decoration
- noun - a decoration or adornment on a garment
- noun - cutting down to the desired size or shape
- verb - remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- verb - decorate, as with ornaments
- verb - cut down on
- verb - balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces
- verb - be in equilibrium during a flight
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - cut closely
- verb - adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
- The act of one that trims.
- Something added as decoration or ornament, especially a band of lace or embroidery on clothing.
- A sound defeat, beating, or punishment.
- noun - something added as a decoration
There are 8 letters in TRIMMING: G I I M M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIMMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIMMING plus a wildcard: TRIMMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIMMING
Images for TRIMMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.