Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THYRSUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does THYRSUS exist?
Definitions of THYRSUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a dense flower cluster (as of the lilac or horse chestnut) in which the main axis is racemose and the branches are cymose
- A staff tipped with a pine cone and twined with ivy, carried by Dionysus, Dionysian revelers, and satyrs.
- A thyrse.
- adj - a type of flower cluster [n -SI] : THYRSOID
There are 7 letters in THYRSUS: H R S S T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THYRSUS plus a wildcard: THYRSUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THYRSUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for THYRSUS
- Appartementhaus thyrsus - Hotel Central
- Abstract Wallpaper (thyrsus) Bild 618467 flauschig welle pink lila ...
- Dionysus god of wine Athenian red figure hydria C5th B.C. Harvard ...
- Bildagentur Pitopia - Bilddetails - Rutschig (thyrsus) Bild 498177 ...
- Clipart - thyrsus
- Bildagentur Pitopia - Bilddetails - Stadt Athen (thyrsus) Bild 749476 ...
- Bildagentur Pitopia - Bilddetails - Schtten (thyrsus) Bild 641959 ...
- ... Symbols Of Dionysus Wine Leopard thyrsus Ampelos Ivy Grapevine
- Bildagentur Pitopia - Bilddetails - Devisen (Bernd Ege) Bild 598054 ...
- THE thyrsus
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.