Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TEXTILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TEXTILE exist?
Definitions of TEXTILE in dictionaries:
- noun - artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers
- adj - of or relating to fabrics or fabric making
- A cloth, especially one manufactured by weaving or knitting; a fabric.
- Often used to modify another noun: a textile weave; textile mills.
- n - a woven fabric
There are 7 letters in TEXTILE: E E I L T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TEXTILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TEXTILE plus a wildcard: TEXTILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TEXTILE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TEXTILE
- National textile Museum - Bhutan Excursions
- Filetextile-Spinning room.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileMorris Evenlode printed textile.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- textile Technology Picture
- textile-Clothing Exports Increase by 10.15% in 2011 - Tunisia Live ...
- textiles - Victoria and Albert Museum
- textile Art from Central Asia
- ... Morris African Marigold printed textile 1876.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileMorris Honeycomb textile 1876.jpg - Wikipedia
- How a technical requisite of textile designs led to boundless artworks ...