Scrabble word: STRENGTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRENGTH exist?
Definitions of STRENGTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of being physically or mentally strong
- noun - capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war
- noun - physical energy or intensity
- noun - an asset of special worth or utility
- noun - the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty
- noun - the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation)
- noun - capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects
- noun - the condition of financial success
- noun - permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force
- The state, property, or quality of being strong.
- The power to resist attack; impregnability.
- The power to resist strain or stress; durability.
- The ability to maintain a moral or intellectual position firmly.
- Capacity or potential for effective action: a show of strength.
- The number of people constituting a normal or ideal organization: The police force has been at half strength since the budget cuts.
- Military capability in terms of personnel and materiel: an army of fearsome strength.
- A source of power or force.
- One that is regarded as the embodiment of protective or supportive power; a support or mainstay.
- An attribute or a quality of particular worth or utility; an asset.
- Degree of concentration, distillation, or saturation; potency.
- Operative effectiveness or potency.
- Intensity, as of sound or light.
- Intensity or vehemence, as of emotion or language.
- Effective or binding force; efficacy: the strength of an argument.
- Firmness of or a continuous rising tendency in prices, as on the stock market.
- These nouns are compared as they denote the capacity to act or work effectively.
- noun - capacity for exertion or endurance
There are 8 letters in STRENGTH: E G H N R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRENGTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRENGTH plus a wildcard: STRENGTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRENGTH
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRENGTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.