Scrabble word: SPHINX
Is SPHINX valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SPHINX in dictionaries:
- noun - an inscrutable person who keeps his thoughts and intentions secret
- noun - (Greek mythology) a riddling winged monster with a woman's head and breast on a lion's body
- noun - one of a number of large stone statues with the body of a lion and the head of a man that were built by the ancient Egyptians
- A figure in Egyptian myth having the body of a lion and the head of a man, ram, or hawk.
- A winged creature having the head of a woman and the body of a lion, noted for killing those who could not answer its riddle.
- A puzzling or mysterious person.
- noun - a monster in Egyptian mythology
There are 6 letters in SPHINX: H I N P S X
Click to search all anagrams of SPHINX plus a wildcard: SPHINX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPHINX
Images for SPHINX
Lookup in Wiki for SPHINX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.