Scrabble word: SLUGGISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUGGISH exist?
Definitions of SLUGGISH in dictionaries:
- adj - moving slowly
- adj - (of business) not active or brisk
- adj - slow and apathetic
- Displaying little movement or activity; slow; inactive: a sluggish stream; sluggish growth.
- Lacking alertness, vigor, or energy; inert or indolent.
- Slow to perform or respond to stimulation.
- adj - displaying little movement or activity
There are 8 letters in SLUGGISH: G G H I L S S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUGGISH plus a wildcard: SLUGGISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUGGISH
Images for SLUGGISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.