Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SILENUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SILENUS exist?
Definitions of SILENUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of the minor woodland deities who were companions of Dionysus (similar to the satyrs)
- noun - the chief satyr in the service of Bacchus
- Any of the minor woodland deities and companions of Dionysus, depicted on Greek vases as men with the tails, ears, and hoofs of horses.
- n - a woodland deity of Greek mythology
There are 7 letters in SILENUS: E I L N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SILENUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SILENUS plus a wildcard: SILENUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SILENUS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SILENUS
- Penis pump viagra testosterone.
- ... tree Pan lifts Hermaphrodituss garment while silenus looks on
- silenus Mask ClipArt ETC
- FileProwfish (Zaprora silenus).jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Lizyp - silenus i Dionizos
- silenus Nylon spinnaker electric fans each inflatable figure 8 ...
- Drunken silenus 1618 Peter Paul Rubens oil paintings
- silenus Alcibiadis sive Proteus Koninklijke Bibliotheek
- ... Copper Engraving from NATURALISTS LIBRARY -1842- MACACUS silenus
- Small Urn with silenus The Walters Art Museum Works of Art
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.