Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHROUDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHROUDS exist?
Definitions of SHROUDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a line that suspends the harness from the canopy of a parachute
- noun - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- noun - burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- verb - cover as if with a shroud
- verb - form a cover like a shroud
- verb - wrap in a shroud
- verb - to wrap in burial clothing
There are 7 letters in SHROUDS: D H O R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHROUDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHROUDS plus a wildcard: SHROUDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHROUDS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHROUDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.