Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHROUD
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHROUD exist?
Definitions of SHROUD in dictionaries:
- noun - a line that suspends the harness from the canopy of a parachute
- noun - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- noun - burial garment in which a corpse is wrapped
- verb - cover as if with a shroud
- verb - form a cover like a shroud
- verb - wrap in a shroud
- A cloth used to wrap a body for burial; a winding sheet.
- Something that conceals, protects, or screens: under a shroud of fog.
- One of a set of ropes or wire cables stretched from the masthead to the sides of a vessel to support the mast.
- A similar supporting line for a smokestack or comparable structure.
- One of the ropes connecting the harness and the canopy of a parachute.
- To wrap (a corpse) in burial clothing.
- To shut off from sight; screen.
- To shelter; protect.
- verb - to wrap in burial clothing
There are 6 letters in SHROUD: D H O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHROUD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHROUD plus a wildcard: SHROUD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHROUD
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHROUD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.