Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCALAWAG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCALAWAG exist?
Definitions of SCALAWAG in dictionaries:
- noun - a white Southerner who supported Reconstruction policies after the American Civil War (usually for self-interest)
- noun - a deceitful and unreliable scoundrel
- noun - one who is playfully mischievous
- A reprobate; a rascal.
- A white Southerner working for or supporting the federal government during Reconstruction.
- noun - an unscrupulous or dishonest person
There are 8 letters in SCALAWAG: A A A C G L S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCALAWAG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCALAWAG plus a wildcard: SCALAWAG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCALAWAG
8 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCALAWAG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.