Scrabble word: REMARK
Is REMARK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of REMARK in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- noun - explicit notice
- verb - make mention of
- verb - make or write a comment on
- To express briefly and casually as a comment.
- To make a comment or an observation: remarked on her good taste.
- The act of noticing or observing: a place worthy of remark.
- A casual or brief expression of opinion; a comment.
- verb - to say or write briefly or casually
There are 6 letters in REMARK: A E K M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMARK
Click to search all anagrams of REMARK plus a wildcard: REMARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMARK
Images for REMARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.