Scrabble word: EARMARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARMARK exist?
Definitions of EARMARK in dictionaries:
- noun - identification mark on the ear of a domestic animal
- noun - a distinctive characteristic or attribute
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- An identifying feature or characteristic: a novel with all the earmarks of success.
- An identifying mark on the ear of a domestic animal.
- To reserve or set aside for a particular purpose.
- To place an identifying or distinctive mark on.
- To mark the ear of (a domestic animal) for identification.
- verb - to designate for a specific use