Scrabble word: EARMARK
In which Scrabble dictionary does EARMARK exist?
Definitions of EARMARK in dictionaries:
- noun - identification mark on the ear of a domestic animal
- noun - a distinctive characteristic or attribute
- verb - give or assign a resource to a particular person or cause
- An identifying feature or characteristic: a novel with all the earmarks of success.
- An identifying mark on the ear of a domestic animal.
- To reserve or set aside for a particular purpose.
- To place an identifying or distinctive mark on.
- To mark the ear of (a domestic animal) for identification.
- verb - to designate for a specific use
There are 7 letters in EARMARK: A A E K M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EARMARK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EARMARK plus a wildcard: EARMARK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EARMARK
Images for EARMARK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.