Scrabble word: MARKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARKER exist?
Definitions of MARKER in dictionaries:
- noun - some conspicuous object used to distinguish or mark something
- noun - a distinguishing symbol
- noun - a writing implement for making a mark
- A bookmark.
- A tombstone.
- A milestone.
- An implement, especially a felt-tipped pen, used for marking or writing.
- One who marks objects, especially for industrial purposes.
- One who grades student papers.
- A device, such as a line, stake, or flag, set on a playing field and showing the playing or scoring position.
- One that keeps score in various games.
- A score in a game.
- A written, signed promissory note.
- A genetic marker.
- A physiological substance, such as human chorionic gonadotropin or alpha-fetoprotein, that when present in abnormal amounts in the serum may indicate the presence of disease, as that caused by a malignancy.
- An element that indicates grammatical class or function; a derivational or inflectional morpheme.
- verb - to make a visible impression on