Scrabble word: MARKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARKER exist?
Definitions of MARKER in dictionaries:
- noun - some conspicuous object used to distinguish or mark something
- noun - a distinguishing symbol
- noun - a writing implement for making a mark
- A bookmark.
- A tombstone.
- A milestone.
- An implement, especially a felt-tipped pen, used for marking or writing.
- One who marks objects, especially for industrial purposes.
- One who grades student papers.
- A device, such as a line, stake, or flag, set on a playing field and showing the playing or scoring position.
- One that keeps score in various games.
- A score in a game.
- A written, signed promissory note.
- A genetic marker.
- A physiological substance, such as human chorionic gonadotropin or alpha-fetoprotein, that when present in abnormal amounts in the serum may indicate the presence of disease, as that caused by a malignancy.
- An element that indicates grammatical class or function; a derivational or inflectional morpheme.
- verb - to make a visible impression on
There are 6 letters in MARKER: A E K M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARKER plus a wildcard: MARKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARKER
Images for MARKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.