Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MARKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MARKER exist?
Definitions of MARKER in dictionaries:
- noun - some conspicuous object used to distinguish or mark something
- noun - a distinguishing symbol
- noun - a writing implement for making a mark
- A bookmark.
- A tombstone.
- A milestone.
- An implement, especially a felt-tipped pen, used for marking or writing.
- One who marks objects, especially for industrial purposes.
- One who grades student papers.
- A device, such as a line, stake, or flag, set on a playing field and showing the playing or scoring position.
- One that keeps score in various games.
- A score in a game.
- A written, signed promissory note.
- A genetic marker.
- A physiological substance, such as human chorionic gonadotropin or alpha-fetoprotein, that when present in abnormal amounts in the serum may indicate the presence of disease, as that caused by a malignancy.
- An element that indicates grammatical class or function; a derivational or inflectional morpheme.
- v - to make a visible impression on
There are 6 letters in MARKER: A E K M R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MARKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MARKER plus a wildcard: MARKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MARKER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MARKER
- Sharpie Oil Base Bold Point Permanent marker - Black Ink Color - 1 ...
- Sharpie marker Pen Permanent Fine Point - markers - Ryman
- Super Color Permanent marker Broad marker Point TypeChisel marker ...
- ... Lumocolor 351B Whiteboard marker Pen Bullet Tip - markers - Ryman
- Fairco Intl Permanent markers Staedtler Lumocolor Permanent
- Zusatzbild HighTech-marker Edding 8030 rot
- ... for Sakura Pentouch Silver Permanent marker-Fine Point (Code 41302
- Uni-Ball 63732 Uni-Paint marker Red Ink Color - 1 Each SAN63732 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.