Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PUFFERY
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUFFERY exist?
Definitions of PUFFERY in dictionaries:
- noun - a flattering commendation (especially when used for promotional purposes)
- Flattering, often exaggerated praise and publicity, especially when used for promotional purposes.
- n - excessive public praise
There are 7 letters in PUFFERY: E F F P R U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUFFERY plus a wildcard: PUFFERY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUFFERY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PUFFERY
- All European states are small. The difference is between those who ...
- puffery Fragrance Rx
- Existential Liminality A Putsch on puffery Implicit Meaning and ...
- Origins No puffery Cooling Mask For Puffy Eyes 300x300
- He called it marketing puffery which means Jobs exaggerated and ...
- Twitter Digg Facebook Delicious StumbleUpon
- ... More Feel-Good Olympic puffery From An Unexpected Source
- Aerial View Japan
- Masker Origins No puffery cooling eye mask Maschas Beautyblog ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.