Scrabble word: PUFFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUFFER exist?
Definitions of PUFFER in dictionaries:
- noun - delicacy that is highly dangerous because of a potent nerve poison in ovaries and liver
- noun - any of numerous marine fishes whose elongated spiny body can inflate itself with water or air to form a globe
- adj - gathered for protruding fullness
- Any of various prickly, often poisonous, chiefly marine fishes of the family Tetraodontidae that are capable of puffing up by swallowing water or air.
- verb - to blow in short gusts
There are 6 letters in PUFFER: E F F P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PUFFER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PUFFER plus a wildcard: PUFFER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PUFFER
Images for PUFFER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.