Scrabble word: PUFFER
In which Scrabble dictionary does PUFFER exist?
Definitions of PUFFER in dictionaries:
- noun - delicacy that is highly dangerous because of a potent nerve poison in ovaries and liver
- noun - any of numerous marine fishes whose elongated spiny body can inflate itself with water or air to form a globe
- adj - gathered for protruding fullness
- Any of various prickly, often poisonous, chiefly marine fishes of the family Tetraodontidae that are capable of puffing up by swallowing water or air.
- verb - to blow in short gusts