Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PREQUEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PREQUEL exist?
Definitions of PREQUEL in dictionaries:
- A literary, cinematic, or dramatic work taking place in or concerned with a time before the action of a preexisting work: a prequel that featured the characters of the famous novel in their youth.
- A literary, cinematic, or dramatic work that precedes, introduces, or leads up to a later work: “The sequel takes up right where the prequel left off” (Washington Post).
- n - a book whose story precedes that of an earlier work
There are 7 letters in PREQUEL: E E L P Q R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PREQUEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PREQUEL plus a wildcard: PREQUEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PREQUEL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PREQUEL
- ... Modern Warfare 3 Will Be a Ghost-Centric prequel Games For Thought
- Ridley Scott Directing Alien prequel Dork Shelf
- ... develop his movie prequel to Alien he once again confirmed his plan
- Alien prequel Sequel Details - IGN
- Fi Has got to be the most annoying companion in the history of Zelda ...
- Nouveau trailer explosif pour Inglourious Basterds (VOSTFR)
- prequel Begin prequel
- KL GANGSTER 2 prequel Album 2
- ... amidala anakin skywalker luke skywalker prequel classic star wars
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.