Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PABULUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does PABULUM exist?
Definitions of PABULUM in dictionaries:
- noun - any substance that can be used as food
- noun - insipid intellectual nourishment
- A substance that gives nourishment; food.
- Insipid intellectual nourishment: “TV... gobbled up comedy material and spat it out as pabulum” (Ralph Corliss).
- adj - a substance taken into the body to maintain life and growth [n -S] : FOODLESS
There are 7 letters in PABULUM: A B L M P U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PABULUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PABULUM plus a wildcard: PABULUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PABULUM
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PABULUM
- Random pabulum - Review The Ashford Affair (Lauren Willig) - Review ...
- Reply by joyceke on February 5 2009
- dyspeptic pabulum
- Races Flora and Fauna
- ... hall 300x226 LA City Hall The Great pabulum and Placebo Dispenser
- Why bar presidents are like beauty contestants. The Irreverent ...
- pabulum Ad Nauseam Its about time a plus sized woman won Americas ...
- Piqued pabulum LOBSTER THERMIDOR
- Enraged Mike Huckabee Wants NPR Stripped of Public Funds
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.