Scrabble word: OUTFLOW
In which Scrabble dictionary does OUTFLOW exist?
Definitions of OUTFLOW in dictionaries:
- noun - the discharge of a fluid from some container
- noun - the process of flowing out
- noun - a natural flow of ground water
- The act or the process of flowing out: watched the heavy outflow of the tide.
- Something that flows out: an outflow of water from a power plant.
- The amount flowing out: a heavy outflow of cash from the country.
- verb - to flow out
There are 7 letters in OUTFLOW: F L O O T U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OUTFLOW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OUTFLOW plus a wildcard: OUTFLOW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OUTFLOW
Images for OUTFLOW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.